We love to hear from our loyal White Diamond Detail Products customers. Here’s a compilation of the great questions asked… and answered by the experts at White Diamond Detail Products.
Got a question, suggestion, or want to share your success story?
WHITE DIAMOND METAL POLISH WITH LONG LASTING SEALANT:
What makes White Diamond Metal Polish with Long Lasting Sealant superior to other products?
- First, the product is very easy to use - no surface pre-cleaning required.
- Second, it has a long-lasting protectant (that means less work for you!) and a shine that outlasts other brands.
How do I use White Diamond Metal Polish with Long Lasting Sealant?
- The product can be applied by hand or by machine. Between each use, you’ll notice the product will separate in the bottle. Be sure to shake vigorously to keep the product completely blend.
- By Hand Application - Apply small amount of product to soft cloth. Rub cloth vigorously on surface following the grain of the metal surface. Let sit for approximately one minute. Using clean cloth, wipe off and buff to brilliant shine. (Rag will pick up black residue.)
- By Machine Application – Apply small amount of product to buffing pad and bring the surface to a shine, which will appear in seconds. Rub with the metal grain. Using a clean cloth, wipe off and buff to a brilliant shine.
How long will a bottle of White Diamond Metal Polish with Long Lasting Sealant last?
- That depends, of course, on the surface area being cleaned, what shape it’s in, and what types of weather conditions and climate you experience. Generally, users of White Diamond Metal Polish with Long Lasting Sealant state that the shine lasts TWO or THREE times longer than any other polish they’ve ever used, so they are polishing less often.
Does White Diamond Metal Polish with Long Lasting Sealant have any harsh chemicals in it?
- We are proud to say this product contains NO harsh chemicals, so you don’t have to worry about the product “eating” through your metal surface.
What if I get White Diamond Metal Polish with Long Lasting Sealant on my painted surfaces?
- Hey, accidents happen! If this product should get on painted surfaces.....no problem. Simply wipe it off!
Can White Diamond Metal Polish with Long Lasting Sealant remove pitting?
- White Diamond Metal Polish with Long Lasting Sealant will not remove pitting. BUT, it will make the surface look a whole lot better and will provide EVEN MORE protection to guard against pitting on other areas.
Can White Diamond Metal Polish with Long Lasting Sealant remove rust?
- Yes! This product works wonders on rusted surfaces. We’ve actually polished surfaces that have not been cleaned in 15 years and brought them back to life! Keep in mind, though, the product’s effectiveness depends on the extent of the rust.
WHITE DIAMOND MULTI-PURPOSE QUICK DETAIL:
When do I use White Diamond Multi-Purpose Quick Detail?
- When your ride needs a quick clean, to remove light road grime or water spots, our Quick Detail is the product you should reach for. It’s the quickest car wash you’ll ever experience. Spray, wipe and go!
- Yes! White Diamond Multi-Purpose Quick Detail has a UV protectant for whatever surface you use it on – plastic, glass (windows and mirrors), aluminum, Chrome, stainless steel, vinyl, rubber or leather.
What do you mean by “multi-purpose”?
- When you see the term “multi-purpose” on our products, it means they work on many different surfaces. For instance, our Quick Detail is one of the best window cleaners you’ll find on the market. It can be used as a cleaner and protectant for almost all types of kitchen countertop surfaces....granite, marble, wood, glass,etc.
WHITE DIAMOND MULTI-PURPOSE DRESSING:
Is White Diamond Multi-Purpose Dressing greasy, like most other dressing products?
- No! White Diamond Multi-Purpose Dressing is virtually silicone-free. It leaves surfaces dry, not slimy and wet… so, the surface collects less dust. You will have a shine (wet) look to your surface but it will be dry to the touch.
- Yes! Simply mist on and let dry or buff with a lint-free cloth. Your tires will gleam with a beautiful, satin finish!
WHITE DIAMOND BLACK PEARL PAINT PROTECTANT:Is White Diamond Black Pearl Paint Protectant just for black paint?
- No! The product is for all paint colors.
Is White Diamond Black Pearl Paint Protectant hard to wipe off?
- No! Apply Black Pearl very thinly and let it dry completely. Then wipe/buff it off with ease.
Is White Diamond Black Pearl Paint Protectant “multi-purpose” like your other products?
- Yes! You can even use it on your windshield… watch the rain bead right off!